This class is an optional paid part of the Jingle Ball. You will need an entrance ticket to the Jingle Ball as well as a class ticket to attend. Jingle Ball tickets and class tickets go on sale on October 13th. Class previews are so you can see what classes will be available for you to purchase on that date. Some of our classes may overlap, so please be sure to check out this SCHEDULE page to make sure you do not purchase overlapping classes.
All classes will be recorded so that paid students may access them for up to 30 days after the Ball concludes.
- CLASS: Season’s Greetings From The Fox Family with Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- TIME: Two sessions to choose from: Saturday 2-4 PM EST or Saturday 8-10 PM EST
- COST: Kitted Option with Cashel Linen: $76. Kitted Option with Aida: $74. PDF Option: $35
- AVAILABLE: Worldwide (yes, kits too!)
- TICKET TYPES: Kitted Linen, Kitted Aida, or PDF only
- DURATION: 2 hours
Join Amanda & Ashleigh of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery in creating a seriously cute flat fold Season’s Greetings postcard. This Jingle Ball exclusive pattern is the sweet postcard that Clementine and Coulter Fox send to all of their friends during the holiday season. The pattern contains three different thread color palette suggestions to allow you to create a postcard that matches your seasonal home decor or will make an amazing gift. Ashleigh will demonstrate how to create a basic flat fold, while Amanda shares TFPS’s inspiration behind their Jingle Ball patterns, stories of our “four" years of friendship, favorite tips and tricks of finishing and more. This class will be very fun and casual, we expect lots of laughter! If you wish to follow along with the finishing, you are welcome to have the pattern stitched, however, it’s not required. Written finishing instructions will be included in the pattern. Team Pumpkin will also be available for questions via email
at anytime should you have any after the class has aired.
Clementine Fox helped us create the seriously cute exclusive kits for this class that have been an absolute blast to put together. She really knows how to put together super fun stitching goodies! This kit contains materials to finish TWO Season’s Greetings postcards. Stitchers who stitch in hand and are comfortable and confident with small borders may be able to fit three postcards on one fabric. Since the pattern is “choose your own adventure” colorwise, DMC threads are not included in the kit. Class spots are limited.
- A fat 1/8th (approximately 13 inches wide x 17 inches tall) of Faun fabric from Picture This Plus in your choice of 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Cashel.
- A fat 1/8th (approximately 13 inches wide x18 inches tall) of custom TFPS stamp themed fabric for the backing of your flat fold that coordinates with the pattern palettes.
- A limited edition stamp needleminder, pre-cut mat board, Lady Dot Creates pom pom trim and other kit exclusive goodies.