This class is an optional paid part of the Jingle Ball. You will need an entrance ticket to the Jingle Ball as well as a class ticket to attend. Jingle Ball tickets and class tickets go on sale on October 13th. Class previews are so you can see what classes will be available for you to purchase on that date. Some of our classes may overlap, so please be sure to check out this SCHEDULE page to make sure you do not purchase overlapping classes.
All classes will be recorded so that paid students may access them for up to 30 days after the Ball concludes.
- CLASS: Santa's Night Tree Finishing with Liz Mathews
- TIME: SAT 1:30 - 3:00 PM EST
- COST: Kitted Option: $70. PDF Option: $32
- AVAILABLE: Kits available U.S. only. PDF option worldwide.
- TICKET TYPES: Kitted or PDF only
- DURATION: 1.5 hours
Join Liz as we finish one of the popular Hello From Liz Mathews trees together!
Liz has released a brand new tree design for the Jingle Ball and it's perfect to celebrate the Christmas season! Santa's Ride features Santa sailing through the night sky as snow falls softly on the village below. This pattern uses cross stitch and straight stitch to complete and is embellished with glittering metallic snowflakes! Whether you'd like to pre-stitch and finish the new pattern during the workshop, or finish a previously released HFLM tree, this class is perfect for you!
Please note: the images shown for this workshop feature the Santa's Night pre-stitching only which will be transformed into a tree during the event! Please reference the photos to see what the tree finishing for the workshop will look like.
Pre-stitching is required if you'd like to finish your piece along with Liz during the workshop.
Attendees will need to have the following items on hand: iron, hot glue gun + glue, sewing machine (recommended, but not required), sharp knife/box cutter, fabric scissors.
- Santa's Night Tree Kit and Finishing Workshop: includes Santa's Night Tree pattern and ALL of the finishing materials needed to complete the tree. Use the enclosed Weeks Dye Works threads to pre-stitch your piece and bring it to the live finishing class where we'll complete our trees together using embellishments from the kit including antique lace trim, metallic snowflakes, and an aged wooden spool base. Fabric is NOT provided in the Santa's Night Tree kit. Liz has many recommendations for you and they will be enclosed within the kit. Weeks Dye Works threads are included in quantities sufficient for 36 or 40 count fabric selections. Limited quantities are available and kits will be shipped to you.
- Santa's Night Pattern, Supply List for Self-Sourcing, and Finishing Workshop: The Santa's Night Tree pattern and a full tree-finishing supply list will all be sent to you digitally. You can gather your own materials and do the pre-stitching in time to join us for the finishing workshop. No physical products will be mailed to you. Because attendees will be self-sourcing materials some of the instructions provided in the workshop may not apply to what each person has sourced.