This class is an optional paid part of the Jingle Ball. You will need an entrance ticket to the Jingle Ball as well as a class ticket to attend. Jingle Ball tickets and class tickets go on sale on October 13th. Class previews are so you can see what classes will be available for you to purchase on that date. Some of our classes may overlap, so please be sure to check out this SCHEDULE page to make sure you do not purchase overlapping classes.
All classes will be recorded so that paid students may access them for up to 30 days after the Ball concludes.
- CLASS: Festive Mini Wreath & Banner with Liz Mathews
- TIME: SUN 1 - 2:30 PM EST
- COST: Kitted Option: $55. PDF Option: $30
- AVAILABLE: Kits available U.S. only. PDF option worldwide.
- TICKET TYPES: Kitted or PDF only
- DURATION: 1.5 hours
- Festive Mini Wreath & Banner Kit and Workshop: includes Festive Mini Wreath and Banner patterns and ALL of the finishing materials needed to complete one wreath (attendees provide their own thead). Use the enclosed fabric to pre-stitch your piece and bring it to the live finishing class where we'll complete our wreath together. We'll add dimension to our banners, distress the edges and explore the many ways these patterns could be used for other projects. Limited quantities are available and kits will be shipped to you.
- Festive Mini Wreath & Banner Supply List for Self-Sourcing, and Finishing Workshop: The Festive Mini Wreaths & Banner patterns and a full supply list will all be sent to you digitally. You can gather your own materials and do the pre-stitching in time to join us for the finishing workshop. No physical products will be mailed to you. Because attendees will be self-sourcing materials some of the instructions provided in the workshop may not apply to what each person has sourced.