INK CIRCLES PRESENTS
SWEDISH NEAT BELLS
Join Tracy in taking a diamond shape motif to a fully finished ornament with this clever origami-like technique using only hand-sewing techniques. The stitched motifs were inspired by an antique Swedish embroidered cushion and will bring a cheery Scandinavian touch to your Christmas decorations.
Class time is Saturday, December 3 from 3 to 5 pm EST.
The kit includes everything needed to make the 6 ornaments except the stuffing:
- Pattern, of course
- Your choice of 36 or 32 count Zweigart linen (Tell me which!)
- Six shades of hand-dyed floss plus DMC 310
- Six corresponding organza ribbons
- A big pile of these adorable bronze bells (which are quite neat!)
- A needle
A smörgåsbord of options are available for the class
- Full Plate: Class + Pattern + Kit = $60 + shipping
- Entrée only: Class + Pattern (PDF) = $30 (great for international)
- Hors d'oeuvre only: Just the pattern (PDF or Paper) with finishing instructions. It will be available in my shopping booth for $16 + shipping if applicable
- Late Night Snack: For non class-participants, subject to availability, I'll offer any leftover kits (with pattern) in my shopping booth for $45 + shipping.
Kits will be shipped by November 7, 2022. If you can have one ornament pre-stitched by class time, you will be able to finish it in class. If you don't get one done, don't worry - just follow along.
Please remember that you need a ticket to enter the Jingle Ball to attend this class.